Parent Action Committee
The PAC (Parent Action Committee) welcomes participation from all parents and is always looking for volunteers to help with events and activities that include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating fun activities throughout the year for parents and children to create a tighter bond within our community of families.
- Designing and implementing fundraising and special events.
- Serving as a collective voice and liasion to school administrators.
If you are interested in volunteering or hearing more about the PAC, please contact Romina Tonucci.
Other Ways to Get Involved
La Casa Montessori educators and administrators believe that parents are an integral part of the educational process. Regardless of how, the act of giving is an important demonstration of support and recognition for the ideals, philosophy, and goals we all share for our children. As a parent, there are many ways to be involved, such as:
- Commitment of time within your child's classroom
- Accompanying field trips and other activities
- Volunteering in the classroom by giving a presentation or reading
- Contribution to "Classroom Materials Making Day"
- Donate a "Wish List" item
- Monetary donations or gifts